The popularity of crypto trading is increasing rapidly. Entering the digital realm of cryptocurrency trading is made possible through a crypto exchange. You may utilize these exchanges to purchase, sell, and trade cryptocurrencies. During each transaction on an exchange you are likely charged a fee; some even offer sophisticated tools for experienced traders like margin trading and limit orders. But remember: it’s essential that you select a reliable and secure platform to guarantee your digital assets remain safe. The best place to buy crypto is WhiteBIT – a regulated and reliable crypto exchange that provides convenient instruments for buying cryptocurrency fastly and efficiently, sell, swap tools – from simplest exchange to advanced tools such as margin and derivatives.
WhiteBIT offers over 450 pairs of traded assets and constantly adds new promising projects to its traded list. How do crypto projects appear on the traded list? Let’s see how it works.
How to List Crypto on an Exchange?
Unlocking a cryptocurrency’s potential in the market can often be mystifying, but here are some basic tips to help get you started:
- Meet the exchange’s listing requirements. Before you make an application to list your cryptocurrency on any exchange, ensure that it meets all of the prerequisites stipulated by them. Some important considerations include market capitalization, trading volume and community support – so take care to confirm these criteria have been fulfilled.
- Prepare your application. To ensure your application is successful, include comprehensive details about your cryptocurrency. This should encompass the technology it’s based on, real-world use cases for it, and information regarding its development team. Additionally, make sure to provide all legal and regulatory aspects surrounding this digital currency.
- Submit your application. Submit your application to the exchange’s listing team and be prepared for any follow-up questions or potential requests for more information.
- Pay listing fees. Exchanges commonly demand listing fees, which may range from a few thousand to hundreds of thousands of dollars depending on the platform.
- Pass due diligence and technical review. Before listing your cryptocurrency on their platform, the exchange will rigorously investigate and assess its technology to ensure it is compliant.
- Coordinate launch and marketing. After your cryptocurrency has been listed on the exchange, collaborate with their team to promote and advertise your listing to industry followers. Take advantage of the opportunity by capitalizing on visibility through a well-organized launch campaign.
The top crypto platforms for listing are: Binance, Coinbase, Huobi. WhiteBIT, Kraken. It’s worth noting that certain cryptocurrencies may not be approved by major exchanges, and the process of listing can be a lengthy and competitive one. That is the reason why many young and little-known crypto projects wait long before they are listed on crypto platforms.
If you are a novice trader, try the best crypto exchange for beginners – WhiteBIT – its tools are easy-to-handle and feel are relatively low.