One of the most important upgrades you can make to your CZ-75 is mounting a red dot sight onto the pistol’s rail. With this upgrade, you can improve your site acquisition and accuracy, it will also force you to practice more as every shot requires both eyes open. A CZ-75 pistol with a red dot sight is a sight to behold. The red dots are more accurate than irons and the size provides easy acquisition and accuracy.
In this article, we’ll be discussing five options for upgrading your CZ Shadow 2 with a red dot scope mount. These include the standard sights, a second sight, an angled foregrip, a vertical grip, and a light/laser combo. Any of these sets can enhance the performance of your CZ Shadow 2 pistol and will definitely benefit any shooter.
Upgrading Your CZ Shadow 2
Many people invest in tactical guns, but not everyone considers a red dot scope mount. There are many benefits to investing in scope, including increased accuracy and increased target acquisition speed. This can be achieved with the help of a red dot scope mount. Usually, mounts are constructed out of metal that is coated with an anti-reflective finish so your scope can be as clear as possible. However, most scope mounts fall short of the standards that you would expect from a tactical gun. There are key features that any scope mount should have.
Remington 700 Fps Exceeded Gun Review – Remington 700 BDL 7mm Wsm Bolt Action Rifle, 7mm-08 Remington, 16 Inch Barrel, 1×8 Twist Fed, Adjustable Locking Levers for the Remington 700 / Model 788 / 270 Win / 30-06
A red dot scope mount is a popular option for adding the capability of a rifle optic to your pistol. The benefit of this upgrade is that it brings the target into clearer focus, increasing your accuracy. If you don’t want to spend the time and money on a new firearm, you can still get a red dot scope mount for your CZ Shadow. There are several ways to do this, but here are five different options for upgrading your gun:
1. Buy a Factory-Refurbished Shadow 2
The Shadow 2 has been out for a few years now, but it’s still an excellent gun. You can buy a factory-refurbished Shadow 2 on Amazon for around $500. This is a great deal! It comes with everything you need: a light rail, Picatinny rail, a foregrip, and a magazine.
- Buy a Tactical Solutions E-Series 2-Dot Sight
- Buy some Phantom Red Dot Sighting Systems
- Get a tactical flashlight or handheld laser
- More Magazines
- Customize Your Shadow 2
2. Purchase an aftermarket stock/grip package
If you’re looking for an upgrade for your CZ Shadow 2 that’ll give you the best aiming, this is one of the most popular options. The one downside to it, though, is that it’s relatively pricey and requires a lot of work.
- Cheaper and easier to install, a grip extension kit is another popular option. This will let you install a new grip and slide on the Shadow 2 that fits two hands comfortably, giving you the best aiming capabilities since your index finger can be placed easily on the trigger while gripping the pistol.
- For those who want to change out their grips but don’t want to mess with installing aftermarket ones, an aftermarket grip wrap is one of the best solutions for this
3. Exchange your factory trigger for a Pivotal Reaction Fire Control Unit (PRFCU)
A CZ Shadow 2 is a semi-automatic, gas-operated firearm with a rotating bolt. The rifle has a stamped receiver and an overall length of 39.7″ with the stock extended.
The CZ Shadow 2 is a popular airsoft gun. You can improve its performance by installing a Red Dot scope on it. This article provides five options for upgrading your Shadow 2 with a Red Dot scope mount. One option is to swap your factory trigger for a Pivotal Reaction Fire Control Unit (PRFCU). The PRFCU has been improved to allow smoother operation and an improved trigger pull.
4. Exchanging the sight base will allow you to utilize rail mounts and other optic accessories that work
The CZ Shadow 2 comes with a Weaver style base. This allows you to use many different accessories, but not many red dot sights can fit on them. To make the most of your Shadow 2, you may want to upgrade the sight base by exchanging it for a Picatinny rail mount or another optic accessory that works.
- The factory listed specifications for the Shadow 2 include a maximum effective range (MEL) of 300 yards and an effective firing range of 150 yards. It’s important to note that these are measured sight-in with iron sights. It is possible to shoot farther at longer ranges with a scope and your own judgment.
- The Shadow 2 has a 3-9x40mm scope that comes mounted on an AR-style rail mount on the top of the receiver.