Bryce Canyon National Park is a known treasure of the American Southwest. Many of us here are nature enthusiasts or adventure seekers trying to find the ‘taste of life,’ and we cannot emphasize a better place than Bryce Canyon National Park. In the year 2018, national parks saw a whopping number of 318 million visitors who spent an estimated $20.2 billion, which in turn resulted in the influx of 329 thousand new jobs. Bryce Canyon alone averages 2.5 million visitors every year. If such is the popularity of this beautiful park, it must be worth a visit.
If you are planning a visit to this mesmerizing beauty, you must be in absolute need of lodging and food. Worry not; in this article, we’ll explore all about comfortable lodging, cozy stays, and beaming entertainment options like the heartwarming Bryce Canyon musical show hosted in many restaurants. So, without further ado, let’s begin:
You can expect three types of stays at Bryce Canyon: campgrounds, lodges, and hotels and motels. Since we’re concentrating on the proper lodging portion here, here are a few facts about lodging in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Bryce Canyon has its own historical lodge. It’s an iconic building built by the Utah Parks Company in 1925. This building of historical significance and its surrounding motel structures are only a short walk away from the famous Bryce Amphitheater and have a total of 114 rooms, including several lodge rooms, motel rooms, and cabins.
- It is beneficial and recommended that you make early reservations to avoid unnecessary hassles that may arise at the last minute owing to missing a perfect lodging place.
- Apart from the iconic Bryce Canyon lodge, you may easily find other accommodations and lodges tucked in between lush nature and experience a glimpse of serenity.
- Food is available in plenty in great restaurants, and Bryce Canyon dining options are also great and loved by their visitors.
- Talking about entertainment, Bryce Canyon National Park restaurants themselves host several live music and dinner shows with talented personalities and singers, making your nighttime as lively as your daytime treks and travels. If you do not grab one of those dining places for a one-of-a-kind experience, you are truly at a loss.
- It is, again, wise to pre-book the restaurants that you have on your bucket list, including the vibrant dining options that come with such entertainment and gala time that you can spend with other people along with your friends and family. Pre-booking is highly recommended and can be easily made directly from the restaurant’s website.
- Check out the restaurants’ and eateries’ reviews and the overall vibe of them before you decide to pre-book them. Go for the ones who maintain transparency in their reviews and offer a great experience, as said by the visitors. This is only to make sure you don’t regret pre-booking the wrong choice.
If you’re looking for a remote and tranquil getaway from the hustle and bustle of city life to experience fantastic stargazing and incredible air quality, Bryce Canyon National Park welcomes you.